Permanent, Full Time Location:
Remote working, with access to office space in Brighton, UK (The majority of our team are remote working but there is the option to use our studio space within Plus X, Brighton) Salary:
£35,000 + depending on experience
Make Real. We specialise in creating meaningful immersive experiences, for learning and entertainment. We create collaborative serious games, VR and AR, and other tools that support new ways of changing behaviours for the better.
We are looking for…
A Business Development Manager to join our growing Business Development team in Brighton and provide strong contribution to the expansion of Make Real. We are looking for someone who would like to be part of an amazing learning opportunity within the thriving immersive, learning industry.
- You have a minimum of 3-4 years’ commercial experience within a software development or technology-based environment.
- We pride ourselves in delivering visually engaging and technically challenging bespoke solutions. Therefore, having experience within a creative industry or agency environment, with a strong eye for the design and the detail would be advantageous.
Your responsibilities at Make Real will Include:
- A curious mind with a desire to continually learn, in a constantly evolving immersive environment
- A creative problem solver who has an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions and identify new opportunities
- A person motivated by achieving targets
- A team player, who can co-ordinate conversations with internal teams but is also happy to attend external facing meetings.
- A strong communicator who have the ability to write compelling proposals and articulate our creative ideas clearly and persuasively.
Why Work for Make Real
- Lead identification and generation: conduct industry analysis which will equip the rest of the team to identify new market opportunities.
- Account management: we have some ever growing, key accounts which we would like you to support and identify new opportunities, as well as handle daily account management responsibilities
- Client proposals: we would like you to be actively involved and often lead client proposals
- Attendance to industry events: we regularly attend events (physically and virtually) to identify new clients, opportunities or to broaden our industry network and knowledge.
- Positive fostering of healthy work/life balance
- Health care plan & pension contributions
- Energetic growth company at the start of greater things
- Decade of experience and recent investment provides stability
- Innovation and emerging technology key to our success
- Challenging and exciting development partners & environment
- Solutions driven, not pushing specific technologies for the sake of it
- Strong advocates of benefits and positive change technology can bring
- Works with local equality and diversity groups to encourage wider inclusion
Make Real operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age or political opinions.
Send your CV with details on why you would be perfect for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiters and agencies please note - we do not accept candidates from outside our list of selected partners.